Blockout the light
Plantation shutters can exclude a fair amount of light from bedroom windows.
However, if you do shift work or have very young children who wake at first light my Blokout shutters system is the answer.
This system uses a wider shutter frame complete with a channel in the back for a thermal cellular blind.
- Great for shift workers sleeping during the day
- Bright street lamps
- Children & babies waking at first light
- Extra thermal properties to keep the room warm
- Increased sound insulation
- Blind is not visible until required
The system is so dark at any time of day that I can’t show a picture of it working.